I am very glad to see that you have chosen not to do pickups on Monday and Tuesday of this week.
I watched for your trucks today, worried about the men on the trucks and how they could possible pick up trash in this weather. I saw some other services on our street and I just think it is wrong to expect people to work outside/ride on trucks etc in this weather. Thank you for making the right decision
Bartow County GA – Our Services and Policies Focus on Low-Cost Environmentally Sound Solid Waste Collection.
Automated Curbside Collection is utilized for efficient service in and around Bartow County, Georgia. This form of collection is an automated pick-up system, collecting your cart with an expandable arm.
The placement of your container is essential to automated collection. Please see picture below. To ensure proper pick-up of your 96 gallon cart, the lid must be closed and have a clearance of at least 10ft from vehicles, mailboxes, trees, and 5ft away from other containers.
Standard Weekly Service to Bartow County GA residents provides for the pickup of:
- 1 container ( 2nd is available upon request for an additional fee.We are not held liable for any damage or loss of any personal container )
- 5 additional small bags outside container. This includes yard waste which must be bagged. Including leaves, straw or grass clippings ,NO ROCKS or DIRT.
- Boxes must be broken down and placed in trash container.
*We are not currently offering recycling in this area.
- No loose trash, all trash must be bagged and inside a cart.
- No heavy metal or bulk items, such as TV’s, furniture, refrigerators, bathtubs, etc.
- No construction debris
- No tires
Garbage Collection: Please have your trash out at the curb by 6:00AM or the night before. Please make sure your garbage is bagged and tied in the container to prevent spilling or scattering of garbage before the truck arrives.
On-Line Payments: Click Here to make online payments or visit our On-Line Payments page to learn more.
Holidays Schedule: We are closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. If the holiday falls on your scheduled service day, your trash will be picked up on the following day. All remaining pickups for that week will be one day late.